Monday, July 26, 2010

The Shop is Now Open






Somewhere along the way renovating my cottage on Lake Erie I came to find how much I really loved the cottage/ country life, always being a country gal (exempting my early twenty where I thought so desperately I needed the city air to guide my young wings), I never gave it much of a second thought, until I married a city boy, (who I might add I turned). Simple things make me smile, an old canning jar filled with daises, a rusty bucket filled with treasures from the beach, dirty knees from pulling weeds, and grilled pizza from the BBQ.






With all of the things I love in mind, a paint brush, some white paint and the love, support and labour of my family we got to work, and with in a couple of months my dream came alive. I am now, along with my amazing husband the owner of White Willow Cottage Shop! White Willow is nestled between two black detailed columns, on a lovely old street on the shores of historical Amherstburg, Ontario, with in walking distance of many other lovely shops and Fort Malden. We are loving our home at 71 Murray Street, the locals and customers have been so kind with well wishes, and kind words. I get so excited to hear how much the next person love white as much as me. It warms my heart to no end when someone purchases something I have laboured over for hours. I hope they will keep coming back and be happier then the last time!




At White Willow Cottage Shop you will find a mix of things previously loved, new and handmade:




-furniture, white and slightly distressed


-linens


-kitchen wares


-decor


-gifts and more!




We hope you will stop in to say !




71 Murray Street


Amherstburg, On


N9V 1H6




Mon-Closed


Tues/Wed- By Chance or Appointment


Thurs/Fri/Sat- 11-5


Sunday- 12-4


We are Currently CASH ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment